Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Staying in Simi with Elder Gray....AWESOME!

Hellooooo (: 

Well!!!!!!! We got the call for transfers... and! I AM STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and so is Elder Gray! This will be his 5th transfer here! We are so stoked (: we are going to do some good work! 

I'm glad to hear you got the package! And I'm glad you liked the bag/purse (:  Right when I saw it, I totally thought it was your style, so I saved it for a couple months to send it home (: i'm glad you like it! and thanks for storing my stuff! 

We went to the temple this past Friday! It was so amazing (: I love the temple! I always learn soooo much! 

But yeah about my bike. I got transferred to Newbury Park, so the mission stored my bike along with a lot of other missionaries bikes in a garage ( for those who are in a car area) and somebody broke into it and stole 5 bikes... one of which was mine. So the mission doesn't store bikes any more (: haha. and the 57 Chev, he is just trying to sell it really fast, and he needed to sand the whole thing for something.... so we helped him  (: haha and this week!!! We did a NASTY service project! I sent a picture of the pool we cleaned......... eeeeewewwewewewwwwww! Nasty. It was the worst smell I have ever smelt. Not exaggerating! Gross.

We had a great week this week though! We met with Alana quite a bit, and we are really helping her progress towards baptism. She had an interview with the bishop this week, and he said that went good. (: She really has a strong testimony of the church, we just need to help her act on that testimony more fully. Please pray for her! She needs it! We are going to try to set her with a date sometime this week (: 

We met with Jack as well, and we just discussed how his scripture study and prayers were going and he said that they have been improving so that is an answer to our prayers. He is going on a week-long retreat with his private Catholic High School, which he is excited about.  We hope that he takes advantage of that time to read his scriptures, pray, etc. to follow the spirit.

Ian has been really sick. We read the rest of 1 Nephi 1 with him. He is in bad condition and he could use prayers as well... We think he has pneumonia on top of all the other health conditions he has. We are really praying for him! 
Sorry I would make this longer.... but I"m out of time. But thank you for all your love and support! Jaxon is in my prayers! hopefully he can get his problem figured out! I love and miss you lots (: Talk to you soon!

Elder Teeples

This is a picture of a pool we cleaned out in one of our investigators back yards... sooooooooooooooooo gross!! oh nasty. the pool hasnt' been touched for 12 years or so...... it smelt soooooooooooooooooooo bad! 

And we went to the temple this week for Elder Grays birthday month!!!
This was Elder Grays "Birthday Ice Cream" when we went to Reds BBQ. we got Tri-tip steak and it was sooooooooo good! 


And this was the Bday cake he got from a member... pretty cool (:

No comments:

Post a Comment