Monday, February 10, 2014

Botched email....doh!

Hello (: 

Okay........... So I had a whole email typed out.... then I pressed something weird on the keyboard, and it erased my whole email! It went back to the previous page and I lost it all.... so I am sorry but this will just be a summary of what it was about! 

Alana is set for baptism this Sunday at 5 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! First baptism! wooooo! I'm so stoked and so happy for her (: Her mother and the ward have been waiting for this day for a long time now! She is so ready and so solid (: Thank you for all your prayers! We are going to work with her to see who she wants to give talks, etc. 

The Mission Leadership Conference was amazing! 4 stake presidents were there along with the area 70, Elder Garnes. it was soooo good! I felt the spirit so very strongly throughout the whole thing! I know that this work and this Gospel is true! I guess this best thing I learned from it was to smile more (: It is the easiest way to bring the spirit and drive temptation away. It shows a quiet dignity. 

Elder ----- is doing good. I feel like I have figured out why he seems to be some what "hard hearted" some times... Basically, he is holding a grudge against someone he got into a car accident with in 2012. I feel like he would understand the Atonement more if he found it in his heart to forgive this person. I don't have time to go into it more, but I continue to pray for him that he may soften his heart and let the Savior's love flow through him. I'm sure he will forgive the kid sooner or later, and I guess it is all in the Lord's time. 

Yeah, sorry I would write more but I have negative 14 minutes! I love and miss you so much! (: I will be sending a letter home for everybody! Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Teeples (: 

This is Elder Whited and I! he's from Texas and finishes his mission in a couple weeks... our transfers are at the end of Feb. I'm gonna miss this guy! 

So this is Elder Cheadle and I... this is what we do in our free time before bed (: 


This puppy fell asleep right on my lap.... I might have shed a tear from it's cuteness (':


No comments:

Post a Comment