Monday, February 17, 2014

Alana Got Baptised! BEST DAY EVERRRRRR!

Hola! :D

Alright... first things first. Alana's baptism went sooooooooo great! Such a miracle (: Easily one of the happiest days of my mission. I loved it so much! I sent a couple pics in a separate email. She was glowing (: It was such a good service. She had a ton of her family and friends there and it went so good. A lot of people were there too. I got to be one of the witnesses when she got baptized (: and Elder Gray confirmed her and I got to stand in. It was such a great experience! Thank you for all your prayers (: It couldn't have happened with out all your help. So thank you so much! It has just been amazing seeing her progression in the Gospel. Truly a blessing (: 

I am doing very well! Thank you soooooooooooo much for the Valentines package (: It was so great. But yeah... Presidents day. I don't think I've ever realized just how many random Monday holidays there were til I started caring about the mail! It doesn't come on holidays like this..... but I guess everybody is off of school so I guess that makes them happy (: the suit pants for my grey suit are falling apart... so I'm gonna have a ward member fix them (: the ward is so good to us. They take care of us really well! 
But yeah other than that not too much happened this week. I feel bad in a way. I feel like I could have worked a lot harder this past week since Heavenly Father was blessing us with Alana being baptized... but I guess it is just something to learn from. I am going to work harder this week. 

Thank you so much for all your love and support! I love and miss you so much (: You are in my prayers! I hope all is going well at home! Have a wonderful week! 

Love,
Elder Teeples (:

Alana got baptized yesterday (: BEST DAY EVERRRRRR!

Oh... and just in case you were wondering, the little girl in the first picture is her family friends little daughter named "Heaven" She is Paul Rodriguez's kid. (Paul Rodriguez is a professional skateboarder (: )

oh... my comps bed ate him this morning (:

No comments:

Post a Comment