Monday, January 19, 2015

The spirit of Hastening...is beautiful to behold.

Hola!

   Dang! Has it really been a week since I've emailed last? I can't believe how fast time is going. I feel like I just emailed you a couple hours ago. Hopefully I can blink at least twice before next Monday comes around.... I hope to make the very best of this week! 
   The area is doing awesome! THE WORK IS TOTALLY HASTENING! Elder Navarrete and Elder Chatterton received a media referral for a girl named Paige. They met her at the church along with another member, and they gave her a church tour and taught her the Restoration, and she already knows the Book of Mormon is true! She's been researching our church for the past 3-4 years online, and wants to be baptized because she "wants to live her life the right way." She turned out to be a YSA, so we taught her later in the week, and she is totally ready. How can you think the work isn't hastening when things like that happen?! There's been a couple other situations like this in the zone. It's awesome! She's really solid and she loved our stake conference yesterday. She is being baptized on February 14th! We are trying to set up another time to meet with her this week. We didn't even have to let her know about the FHE activity tonight, because members already did at stake conference. I love that about this ward! The members aren't afraid to talk to new people and welcome them. We didn't get to meet with Jesse this week, and we saw Carina once. She has been doing good since her baptism. Other than that things are going good, and we are keeping pretty busy! 
   Elder Driggs is still doing awesome. He's really become such a good friend to me! It's been such a blessing to have him as a final companion and he helps me keep busy. I really love him a lot! 
   My testimony is doing really good. I love this Gospel so much! I really don't know where I would be without my testimony. It gives me the motivation to do what is right. I really think that if I didn't have my testimony, I would give in to the natural man so much, and my life would be such a mess, but my testimony motivates me to stay pure and clean. I don't even want to know what my life would be like without the Gospel! That also gives me a lot of motivation to share the Gospel with others. I love this work! I will miss it so much when that time comes that I won't be able to be fully invested in it. 

   Have a great week! Thank you so much for all your love and support! It means more to me than you'll ever know. Love and miss you lots! See you soon (:

Love,
Elder Teeples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment