Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finishing the MTC


Hello! I wrote letters like all day today haha.  I'll be heading to California Monday morning!! I'm stoked! My flight goes to Denver for a lay over (don't ask me why) then we fly to Santa Barbara.
But that's awesome that He answered your prayers!! I can tell He answers mine all the time!! I love it (: He truly does care about us! 
Things are going good!! (: But yes, I'm leaving Monday! I'm ready to get out of this so-called "Prison" hahah. But thank you, I promise I will do my best!!! I will make you guys proud!! I only have 6 minutes left... shoot... but for now, just use the mission home one (: But awesome! Thank you!! and about the back pack, it's alright! just as soon as you can get it is fine!!!
So a funny thing happened to me this week... So I had to go to the bathroom and I walk in, and there is an Elder in there popping his zits. But he was talking.... So I just figured he was talking to himself. Well, I had to go #2, so I headed straight for the stall, and walked in only to run into another Elders knees who was poopin' WITH THE DOOR OPEN!!!! What the?!?!?! Who does that?!?!
Well anyways.... I was scarred for life. I had a list of things I needed to email you about.... but I don't have it with me right now haha. but I will get that soon and try to email you guys tonight.
Well, I hope everything is going good!! Tell everybody I love and miss them!!! Love you!

Love,
Elder Teeples



Okay.... Apparently there is no time limit on some of the computers, so I will continue to write what I need before dinner (: Haha.
So how is Grace doing? Is she dead?? Running?
And I think you will be pleased to hear that I can play multiple hymns BY EAR! Yes, both hands. It's actually quite fun (: 
Oh yeah, on Monday one of my companions blew chunks at breakfast... It was great! He got to sleep all day.... I was pretty jealous. You get so tired in the MTC!! 
Oh and thank you so much for the Valentines package!! I loved it! It really added to my candy stash quite well (: And thank you soooooooo much for the pictures too!!!! I love them all!!!
Would you mind sending me my sworts?? (My sweat pants that I cut off into shorts) And my "Senior" Sweats?? That would be helpful (: 
OH YEAH!!! So I met a sister this week.... guess what her name was? SISTER BATMAN!!!!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?

But anyways, let me know how everything is going!!! The Gospel is true and it has blessed my life so much! I love it!!! Love and miss you!!

Elder Teeples

Editor's note: (Jared called his car "Grace" and it died a few days before his leaving...we don't know why he calls it by that name :) but yes....the car is fine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment