Sunday, May 5, 2013

4-29-13

Hello!
Hahah Joseph is so cute! I miss that kid sooo much! Dang. Sounds like he will have fun with that [Soccer] though!!
I bet Stake Conference was awesome!! I loved listening to President Trevort speak. He is awesome! 99?!?! [missionaries in stake] and 35 more?! Holy cow... that's nuts! The work definitely is hastening (:
So this past week we had Mission President interviews. It was so awesome!!!! Although President Castro has to interview and watch over around 225 missionaries in the mission, I feel like he knows me personally. I can really feel his love for me when he speaks to me. I gained a lot of advice and guidance from him!
The tube to my bike tire ripped yesterday (due to how old it was) and I will probably need to buy another one this week... And it is a special kind of tube, so it will be a little bit more spendy than a normal tube, but not too much. Could you just let Sister Webb know when you do that? That would be great (: We're hoofin' it as of the moment!
So this week was awesome! We taught a man named Leroy. We have been teaching him for about 3 months now. He know's the Book of Mormon is true! That Is critical! And he really wants to be baptized! But his wife doesn't agree with the idea of tithing.... So pray for her heart to be softened! Ezekiel and his dad, Felix, came to church today. We are going to go by this week to see how they liked it!

Church really is an amazing thing! I look forward to it every week! It really is such a privelage to go to the church building and feel the spirit that resides there. We can go there and listen to the soft whisperings of the spirit (: I love it! Make it a privelage to go each week!
I hope all is well (: I love and miss you!! You are always in my prayers!
Love,
Elder Teeples

No comments:

Post a Comment